My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.foxnewsradio.com/category/blogs/spencer-hughes-blogs/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Shades of Grey

Aliens are real.

Just ask Jeff Peckman of Colorado.

He claims to have videotaped a "Grey" alien in a video that will be unveiled to officials tomorrow. The rest of us will have to wait for a while.

I believe in extraterrestrial life. We can't be the only life in this vast universe. But does it help Peckman's credibility that he is pushing for a Denver ballot initiative that would create an Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission??

Doesn't that sound a little NUTTY??

But if he is convinced his discovery is real, then it would stand to reason that he believes the government should have a department in place to deal with alien life, right?

By the way, an instructor at the Colorado Film School claims the video is real. Well, of course, the VIDEO is real. But nowadays it is so easy to create or manipulate reality any way that you choose to.

Look at movies like E.T. and CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD KIND. Those were YEARS ago and the creatures look pretty darned real to me. I have seen people with Photoshop and video editing skills create virtual miracles that would have stumped me.

So does this video really show a genuine space alien? Who knows. That will be up to the experts to decide.

In the meantime, I want to believe.

I really do.

And now if you'll excuse me. I need to beam back up to the mothership and finish my show prep.