My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.foxnewsradio.com/category/blogs/spencer-hughes-blogs/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 14, 2008

OUCH!

I am scared to death right now.

Today after the show, I am having a...GASP...vasectomy. It's hard to even say it without cringing and making that face you make when you suck on a lemon or hear nails on a chalkboard.

No need to dwell on it too much.

At least medical science has advanced to the point where they don't even need to use a scalpel. Next thing you know we will get medical checkups over the internet.

Wish me luck.

And be sure to be extra nice to me on tomorrow's show.

If you'll excuse me, I have an icetray to fill and an iPod playlist to create. I have the feeling that Bryan Adams' CUTS LIKE A KNIFE won't be included.